What a success! Although I didn’t win the Miss Colorado USA title overall, of all 92 contestants I won the Miss Congeniality award for the Miss Colorado USA Pageant and as a top semi-finalist I walked away with a $29,500 scholarship towards receiving my MBA degree.
I want to extend a heart-felt thank you for your commitment to making this opportunity so successful for me. If it wasn’t for you, I truly wouldn’t have been able to walk away having gained the experience, friendships, memories, and future opportunities that I have now. I met the most amazing young women this weekend. Like me, they were all looking to advance in their careers and there to chase after dreams. I had so much respect for the women who had mustered up the courage to walk on that stage to get judged in front of so many people. I have a completely new perspective on the Pageantry world. These are amazing women; intelligent, beautiful, and talented. Some had been back from competing last year, years before, and some like me, were first time contestants.
As a semi-finalist, I got the chance I wanted to share with others that “if they work hard and believe in themselves enough, they can and will achieve anything”. Thanks to you, I was able to help women this weekend learn how to appreciate who they are and why they are special.
You are truly appreciated and I cannot thank you enough. I am a better person now because of you, please know I will cherish and remember you forever.
~ Lindsay Carroll, Semi-Finalist for Miss Colorado USA 2013
I just wanted to write and tell you, thanks again for sending Elinia to us! She did such a fabulous job on all four of us Sunday! It ended up being a rather humid and then later on a very rainy day, but all of our curls and styles held up throughout the evening. I told Elinia how I got so many compliments on my hair. I mean, I wear my hair curled a lot, but somehow she was able to make it look fresh and new and a much more younger look and style than I normally wear...it still looks good, two days later...lol!Anyway....working with you and Elinia has been such a pleasure!! Thanks again for everything!!
- I am eternally grateful for the amazing hair and make-up job Yvetta and her team did for my wedding! Yvetta was incredibly responsive answering all my questions and addressing any potential concerns in the months and days leading up to my wedding (like within minutes). She was organized which put me greatly at ease - she even provided a color coded schedule for the day of and the team finished everything ahead of schedule! We were a pretty large group of women (myself, 6 bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride & groom) and it was the first time many of us had our make-up / hair professionally done. Some of the ladies were worried about appearing overdone / not quite looking like themselves but this was not the case at all. Yvetta and her team enhanced the beauty of each girl - they looked completely natural, stunning, and every look photographed so beautifully! Yvetta, thank you so much for not only making me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day but all of the most important women in my life as well!
~ Jill Brooks
- Thank you so much for making my wedding on May 25th in Palmer Lake so wonderful. Julie did an amazing job on both my and my mom's hair and makeup. We were both so happy with the way it turned out and we enjoyed working with her very much. I enjoyed working with you a lot as well. You were always available to answer any questions that came up and I appreciate that very much. Thank you guys!
~ Kimberly T.
- Oh my gosh! Where do I begin?! Your ladies you sent to my wedding were AMAZING! Kelly and Jillian were just great! Kelly was a LIFE SAVER! She was just so wonderful and calm and collected and just made the whole experience wonderful! She is so professional, and I am so thankful she came to the Chapel with us after for before I walked down the aisle. I am so glad Kelly was there to make me look so pretty!
Thank you for all of your professionalism and your guidance! And thank you for the hair piece! I thought you couldn't find one?! It was stunning and perfect! Thank you for making me so beautiful on my special day. My pictures look amazing (or at least the ones I have seen so far) and I can’t wait to have the professional pics come in. You have been a dream to work with, and I will definitely recommend you in the future to everyone! I can’t say thank you enough- you truly helped make my day unforgettable!
Please pass along my praise to Kelly and Jillian- they were perfect!
~ Steph !
- Thank you Hair & Makeup in Motion, LLC for the awesome make over! Air brush make up is amazing! Can't wait to have y'all at our event in Oct!!! Family Fun Day
~ Jessica Marie Maynard
- More than happy. I feel so pretty. Great job Yvetta
~ Venessa Flores
- This is the best place to have your makeup done. Not only is the application of the makeup perfection, the service is great!
~ Renee Moorehead
- Love this place!! Made me look and feel gorgeous for a Military Ball. Thank You soooo much!!
- Thanks for making me look and feel like a million dollars! You guys are the best! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
~ Kate Singleton
- Ive had my makeup done by Yvetta several times now and i refuse to go anywhere else but to the Beauty Bar. Im always highly satisfied with her service and my look. Shes by far thee absolute best and the only in my town to offer airbrush makeup.
- "You made my wedding day experience a joy. My hair and make up were beautiful. Thank you so much for coming to my rescue at the last minute. You were so kind to my bridesmaids and my little girl. Thank you so so much. I would recommend you to anyone."